Monday, August 3, 2009

*Carless* Days 5,6,7

When I last wrote on Friday, I was up in the air about going to a friend's mother's birthday BBQ. I didn't go. I did go out on Friday night but that was because another friend called and offered to pick me up and treat me to dinner. That I did! (She picked me up and I drove.) We went to Phil's Seafood on Quinpool where I saw a HUGE number of bicycles turn off Quinpool onto Preston St. I have yet to discover what the ride was all about.

Saturday and Sunday were spent at home. I didn't have to go anywhere so I relaxed on Saturday (I was feeling a little under the weather) and Sunday did some work inside that I have been putting off for quite a while. I am pleased to say that the wall-unit in my room is working well and soon I will have everything in it's place. (next project...closets!!)

I got a drive to and from work today but tomorrow I will have to take the bike again. I'm hoping that the *jell-o legs* I experienced on the way home on Thursday don't make an appearance tomorrow. We'll all know in 24 hours or so. ;-.)


No comments:

Post a Comment